.post-body img { width: 700px!important; height: auto!important; }

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Rose Theatre Winter Art & Craft Festival

My table located in Studio 2 
What a show! we had a great time at the Rose Theatre....it was wonderful seeing everyone...thanks so much for dropping by....hope you found some special gifts for your loved ones. I have to say the show was well organized and the other vendors were amazingly talented. The organizers did a fantastic job and I learned much from my 'first' proper show! Will I do again? hell yeah! and hopefully will see you at the Summer Show in July 2011. 

Side view of my table..in all its vintage glamour! 
I was so pleased with the way my table turned out...spent a whole afternoon trying different options and then the pieces I chose just fit together. The paper cone wreath and pearls finished off the look. Can you spot the 'wine bottle'?? 

More pics on my facebook page. 

No comments: