.post-body img { width: 700px!important; height: auto!important; }

Sunday, October 17, 2010

What is Coach thinking?

When we first got Coach in November 2009, he would follow my 10 yr old daughter everywhere. Then a few months later he started following me everywhere....waiting outside the washroom, at my feet, on the armchair next to me.......D thinks he has 'imprinted' on me! :)

Most times when I am at my workstation he will come up behind me and give this soft woof (to let me know he is feeling ignored) so I pick him up and put him on my lap for a few seconds then send him off to his cushion. Today I picked him and he proceeded to climb on the table and promptly go to sleep in front of my laptop.

I don't know what goes through this dog's mind - maybe he thinks "she spends so much time at this table....it must be important to her so I will be there too!??"........who knows!

What do you think he's thinking????


No comments: