.post-body img { width: 700px!important; height: auto!important; }

Monday, December 29, 2014

Creative Gift Wrapping Round 2


Round 2 of my gift wrapping escapades. I continued with the brown Kraft paper theme and wrapped my boxes with the same embellishing with feathers, brass, birds and more. Added some of my handmade gift tags and each person was super delighted to receive this special package. 

I run workshops for Creative Gift Wrapping and Handmade Tags so if this is something you might be interested in then register on my website for either or both of the classes. 



The brown paper bags proved so convenient and easy to decorate

Some of my handmade tags from last year

I added small berries here to dress up the paper bags

Some gifts I used faded flowers found at my local thrift store.


Sweet birdie from the Dollar store, added the berries and leaf

Used black crepe paper ribbon here, feathers, a brass flower with pearl sticker in the center and topped it with a vintage scrabble tile of the initial of the recipient.

This one was extra special for me. I used vintage wall paper found at my local thrift store, added a silk peony I bought at a garage sale and white ribbon bought at my local Restore ! Beautifully wrapped with a found items ! 




No comments: