.post-body img { width: 700px!important; height: auto!important; }

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Illustrative Commission

Thought I would give you a sneak peek of what I was working on last month. A talented make up artist friend commissioned me to create some illustrations for her training material. Samanth Frith teaches make up application and her work is simply gorgeous. I created several templates for make up application, story boards like the one featured below and colored illustrations with make up. It was so much fun collaborating with her to create this work. Click here to find out more about the course she teaches 'Int 500 Professional Make up Artistry Course'. 

Thank you Sam for this wonderful opportunity! It was a joy working with you! 



If you would like any illustrative or Fine Art work, email me here. You can also purchase many items found on my blog at my shop 70 Popes.
To Subscribe to my blog 70 Popes click here.

No comments: