.post-body img { width: 700px!important; height: auto!important; }

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Bargue Assignment 1 completed



I just realized I had blogged about my first assignment but never put up a pic of the completed drawing so here it is! It was such an eye opener...learning to use my knitting needle to measure, understanding the different pencils, pushing the graphite into the grooves of the paper........! And the best part was the light form modelling...once I put that in it was like putting the final icing on a wedding cake - just made the drawing pop.

Found this gorgeous gold frame which has a sienna sort of patina to it and will hang it along with my second assignment somewhere in the living room.

Oh geez I should sign it...I always to forget to sign my art.

Click here and here to see the drawing taking shape.

No comments: